-
June 18th, 2004, 10:20 PM
#261
Inactive Member
LMAO Tor! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
June 18th, 2004, 11:08 PM
#262
Inactive Member
-
June 18th, 2004, 11:39 PM
#263
Inactive Member
OMFG LMFAO!!!!! damn tor!! that's fucking freaky [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 18th, 2004, 11:57 PM
#264
Inactive Member
-
June 19th, 2004, 12:07 AM
#265
Inactive Member
BAHAHAHAHA! Nice one HC. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
June 19th, 2004, 12:08 AM
#266
Inactive Member
Hence why I've suddenly have decided not post my pic! Those damn Photoshopedators! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Mort, you are indeed fine looking.
Geez, LOTN, you've grown, although last time I saw your pic was way back in 2000!
-
June 19th, 2004, 12:10 AM
#267
Inactive Member
thanks chosen one [img]wink.gif[/img] well if you ask really really nice they won't photoshop you, so post your pic anyway [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
-
June 19th, 2004, 12:16 AM
#268
Inactive Member
-
June 19th, 2004, 12:20 AM
#269
Inactive Member
All I have in digital form are the pictures of when I was blonde and posing with a real 9mm. It's screaming to be altered!
Once I'll have a scanner, I'll gladly post more, less targeting pictures of myself.
-
June 19th, 2004, 12:22 AM
#270
Inactive Member
Being photoshopped is a tradition. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks